Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Effexor and Internal Cleanse, laxatives, milk thistle, etc?????

Is this safe?Effexor and Internal Cleanse, laxatives, milk thistle, etc?????
I use Prosit to keep clean, you can take it daily to keep your colon clean. After a few weeks Prosit will have cleaned your colon and your blood, I have used it for over 3 years and swear by it..... it makes your body clean!!!





I found prosit in a funny way, someone send me a picture of a t-shirt that said:





';if it feels like the bottom is falling out of your world.........


take Prosit and the world will fall out your bottom!';Effexor and Internal Cleanse, laxatives, milk thistle, etc?????
I thought milk thistle was good to help you break down alcohol... take it before and after drinking before sleeping... its like that product CHASER
Two good colon cleansers are liquid chlorophyll and apple cider vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment