Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have you done an Internal Cleanse treatment?

If so how long, 2 weeks, a month? How often should it be done? What are the heath benifits for doing this? What are the side effects?Have you done an Internal Cleanse treatment?
Yes. During my teen years I suffered from eczema and the only thing that helped get rid of it was doing a water fast for a week. It is the only health modality that I can endorse. All other so called remedies and methods mean nothing to me. I have seen and done too much to believe ANYTHING anymore. People smoke, drink and eat crap and live to 100. Others do everything they are 'suppose to' and are beset with illness all their lives. Whatever you do, don't believe in ideal diets or modes of behaviour - they do not exist and will just turn you into a neurotic person.





I should point out that it is dangerous to undertake what I did unsupervised and would not recommend it. I was at the end of my tether and was in a place I would not wish anyone to be. Be careful with whatever you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment