Friday, December 25, 2009

Does colon cleansing cause kidney damage?

i seen on tv i must of didnt get it all but does it mean colon cleansing itself or just a certain brand colon cleansing product one doctor says he disagrees that colon cleansing causes kidney failureDoes colon cleansing cause kidney damage?
Colon irrigation is not done by doctors. It is basically washing out the colon and its contents. Usually you can see what is coming out as part of the exit tube is clear plastic (so it's a bit gross.)





The damage that can occur would be a perforation of the colon by the inlet tube if the operator doesn't know what they are doing.





The only way I can see that kidneys could be damaged would be if the cleansing fluid contained a chemical that was absorbed by the colon wall into the blood, which when filtered out by the kidneys would cause a type of poisoning or stress to the kidneys. This should not happen.





I imagine you could kill someone deliberately in this way, but it seems a strange way to choose....








Edit


Well why didn't you say it was something you swallowed! That's entirely different! It depends what you swallow. Not all herbals remedies are safe or effective.Does colon cleansing cause kidney damage?
I drink Miller Genuine Draft and it cleanses my colon
do you mean..anal bleaching, fascinated with Bruno huh.
I don't see why it would??? It's only through your colon not your entire body. Very interesting I've only heard good about it.
Yes...I've seen pictures of the damage it causes first hand, because I'm a medical doctor.





EDIT:Well then, are you a doctor?...I am and I know the effects it has on the human body.

No comments:

Post a Comment