Friday, December 25, 2009

Looking for folks who have done a parasite/liver/kidney/colon cleanse?

I am embarking on Dr. Hulda Clark's 20-day parasite cleanse program (of which I have read mixed reviews). Has anyone out there had success with any type of cleanse protocols that they would like to share? I want to make sure my body is cleansed and free of any parasites (without falling prey to scams if possible). If you have a personal story good or bad please share! Thanks:)Looking for folks who have done a parasite/liver/kidney/colon cleanse?
The Raw and Living Food Diet. It's the most natural (and the cheapest) way to clean your system. You're body naturally detoxifys itself and by eating only raw fruits and veggies and limiting to peppermit tea, chamomile tea and water. you're giving your body the break it needs to cleans itself. I've included a link to a forum where there's a group of people who do a 30 day raw food diet together, but all over the world.Looking for folks who have done a parasite/liver/kidney/colon cleanse?
Yes, I have done the Hulda Clark cleanse... I think it is a great program BUT the problem for me was that it was just too involved. I had to go to work and run errands and drive the kids around and all that ';reality'; stuff that makes it hard to commit to a program like the Hulda Clark cleanse. I do believe it is probably a great cleanse but I can't say for sure because I never finished mine. I still have all the containers and glass bottles full of the tincture and herbs. I do have to say, I was totally impressed with the herbs! But if you don't have the time to spend with such an intense and involved protocol, there are other ways that are simpler and less involved that will do the same trick. I've been cleansing my colon for many years and have alot of experience. I've used everything from Sonnes to Hulda Clarks to doing The Master Cleanser for several days and I've learned over the years that when things get too involved, I rarely am able to complete them or stay comitted to them the way they are supposed to be committed to. You can't skip dosages and steps or it doesn't work. It's that simple. So if you have a busy lifestyle, it's better right off the bat to save the money and to buy something easier to implement into your lifestyle so that your sure to stay on track and see it through religiously to the end. That's really one of the most important factors in a successful colon cleanse. The best one I've found and the one I've used for years now is the number one pick on both of these sites: www.keepyourcolonclean.com and www.livelongcafe.net. I really hope this helps and goodluck on your Hulda Clark Cleanse!!! Hopefully you have more time on your hands and you aren't skipping any doses!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment