Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Internal cleansing called Oral Chelation?

I've read that taking these pills will cleanse the veins of plaque and calcium buildup. Has a RN on here heard of them and do they actually work on purging the veins and arteries of buildup?Internal cleansing called Oral Chelation?
There is NOTHING that you can take that will do what you suggest. Any company or salesperson that tells you this is lying. Save your money and avoid this scam.Internal cleansing called Oral Chelation?
Oral chelation is the best way to clean out your veins and arteries. I work for a company called Health Freedom Nutriton and we sell a product called Cardio Clear. Let me tell you that this product is great. I have never used it and I am not trying to sell anything to you. All I know is that I listen to customers everyday telling me about how this product has saved there lives and others swear by it. It is a very good Idea to take exspecially if you have any heart problem history in your family. You can check out our website ant www.hfn-usa.com scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Cardi Clear. I am only 21 years old but when this kind of stuff becomes a concern to me I will definetly start taking it.
Well, yes and no.... It may clean the plaque out of your veins.... but it is a VERY invasive process that we (myself and the company I work for) don't believe are safe for the general population UNLESS it's done under a doctor's care.





The primary reason I say that is because it's like using a wire brush to clean off something stuck to your arm. If the stuff on your arm is thick enough and harsh enough that you can't break through it with normal things (soap and water, a gentle brush, etc), then you may need something more harsh..... but if it's something that's light and easily flakes off, you'll just rip your skin off if you use a wire brush.





Simply put, if you don't need it, you could cause more harm than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment