Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are internal cleansing treatments worth it for weight loss? If so any recommendations?

They are great because they do cleanse and they make you feel lighter right away. That is motivating!


But, the weight you lose will come right back after your first meal.


Do several of them just to keep yourself clean and energized.


Try the Master Cleanse with Salt Water Flush. I highly recommend it.Are internal cleansing treatments worth it for weight loss? If so any recommendations?
yes the work very well...Puristat works wellAre internal cleansing treatments worth it for weight loss? If so any recommendations?
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little ';help'; so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at


http://www.health-slim.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling.
Actually I read that you should only do this kinda stuff if your doctor does it. I don't think it would really help losing weight because tomorrow you'd be right back where you started (internally).

No comments:

Post a Comment