Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi everyone,I want to do an internal cleanse anyone know how to do this without having to go to the store to?

buy expensive drugs, I would like to do this as natural as possible and hope someone on here can help me out:)


Thanks for taking the time to read this email:)Hi everyone,I want to do an internal cleanse anyone know how to do this without having to go to the store to?
Eat only greeen foods, salads, green soups, and green vegetables for 7-10 days and drink at least 1.5 liters of water each day. I know it's not pleasant, but I works.





Also, GNC sells this green powder you mix into a drink and that is quite effective. You can allow yourself to eat one normal meal a day (but it must include green veggies and can not be fried)that way. The green drink is about $20 for 45 days worth. If you go that route you should finish the entire canister.Hi everyone,I want to do an internal cleanse anyone know how to do this without having to go to the store to?
I can hook you up, Ill be happy to cleanse you
There is a very good liquid cleansing where you only eat drink liquids for a week (a ton of carrot juice etc), then you slowly reintroduce solids. Read up on enemas, they work great, with water and lemon juice, coffee etc.
I did a natural cleanse in December and I felt so much better. Lost my bad breath, cleared my eyes and felt better overall. I didn't do the three month program like they recomended but it did work for me like it said it would. It consisted of a laxitive tea to drink at night, pills to kill parasites in the morning, Fiber drink in the morning and drinking a lot of water. If you do this cleanse drink lots of water, it will not work if you don't.





Go To http://www.drnatura.com


for more info, pics and testimonials.





Hope This Helps
apparently fasting for a day every so often makes ur body get rid of toxins

No comments:

Post a Comment