Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can a skinny person do an internal body cleanse without losing too much weight?

I am female, 5ft 6 inches and weigh 120 pounds. I would like to do a candida body cleanse, but I'm concerned that it will cause me to lose weight, which I don't want to do, since it's so hard to gain it back.How can a skinny person do an internal body cleanse without losing too much weight?
You shouldn't lose any real weight (fat or muscle) just water and waste. You might temporarily lose pounds, but since it would be water you should look better over all.How can a skinny person do an internal body cleanse without losing too much weight?
ask yr dr %26amp; be careful
There is a product called Candy gone. It is a cleanse that is from a health food store. Check with your doctor, but this is one of the safer products out on the market and you should not lose more than 2 pounds depending on how active you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment