Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ever used COLONIX (Advanced Internal Cleansing Program)?

Serious answers only please!





Have you ever or recently used ';COLONIX';?


If so did it really work and how was the experience? I know anwers might be graphic but i'm willing to read them.





Would you consider referrring anyone to use it?Ever used COLONIX (Advanced Internal Cleansing Program)?
yes. i ordered both, a 60 day supply of each. i have to say that i was totally disappointed. i read all of those testimonials and truly believed in the products, and even recommended them to friends and family before even using them ... anyway, though they were easy to take, i saw no difference at all in my health.





i wasn't taking them to aid in digestive problems, as i don't have any. i go to the toilet at least 3-4 times a day. i was taking it to help w/ my acne, psoriasis %26amp; severe allergies ... all of which did not improve and i still have, IF NOT WORSE!





i'm not saying that the products DON'T WORK, i'm just saying they sure didn't work for me. maybe i'm TOO toxic. who knows!





i didn't expell anything crazy the whole time i was on it. i only did it for 45 days or do, as i wanted to make sure that they got the return in enough time to refund my money.





so sad!Ever used COLONIX (Advanced Internal Cleansing Program)?
no
I did a 30 day detox and colonix from www.dr.natura.com





The reason I decided to do this program was that I was getting severe hives to the point that my lips would swell up, my eyes, and even in my throat. Conventional doctors just want to give steroids of which I refuse to use. I began to research on my own the possible cause of my hives. I came to the conclusion that throughout the years your body is exposed to so many chemicals, pollutants, perfumes, dyes, food additives, etc. that your body just overloads and out pop the hives. Mine were so severe that I just had nothing to loose and everything to gain.





I used this program from Dr. Natura for 30 days. That was almost a year ago and since then I have not had one single outbreak of hives.





The program was very simple to follow. You take your pills, drink a tea, and take a fiber drink. I personally didn't have any of those gross looking things come out of me. I also didn't have any problems with explosive diarrhea or anything like that. My bowel movements were maybe a little softer than normal but that's about it. Dr. Natura's program also includes his Detoxigreens which is a multivitamin with all of the greens included. To this day I still purchase these vitamins and love them. I wouldn't buy another vitamin from a store again.





You didn't mention why you want to do a colonix. If you want to use it to loose weight you might be dissapointed. You might drop a few pounds but eventually it comes back. Maybe you could add an additional comment as to why you want to do this.





Hope this helped somewhat!





Good Luck!
These bogus ';detox'; programs are just a waste of money.


You don't need to ';detox';. You DON'T ';build up'; stuff in your colon. And they DON'T remove ANY ';toxins';. Don't get fooled by their lies and BS. Save your money.
NO...this is a fad %26amp; it doesn't do anything GOOD for your body.


Think----can spurting water into a place that's supposed to be an OUTPUT possibly be GOOD???





Don't do it...I read that it can cause polyps %26amp; pre-cancerous lesions.
to be completely cleaned out you need to do it aleast 15 times. it will make you a lot thinner.....its a horrible process but if you can handle it then go for it. Its expensive though.
This is ralph's wife speaking.colonics is highly recommended for ridding the body of toxins.I,myself,don't treasure the idea of ridding my body of toxins via my rectum.there are colon cleansing products out there in tablet form.You can also soak in a bath of epsom salts.Just look at a catalog like puritans pride,or check it out on the internet.You'll find a wide variety of products that remove toxins from the body.The choice is yours.Hope this helps.
Yes, it is an excellent product and I have worked with about a dozen people who have all been very happy with the results.





Don't expect to see any parasites come out though. Most are microscopic. See the August 2000 issue of Discover Magazine for a lengthy report of how intestinal parasites are still common in industrialized nations.





People who think this is all a ';sham'; are uneducated in this field and are providing uneducated opinions.





The product has a 100% money back guarantee anyway so try it and send back the empty bottles if you don't like it.
Don't. It's a waste of time and money.
Fantastic question Hun but you wouldn't want to know the gory details lets just say over a course of 2 weeks everything in your colon gradually comes out..





its clingy and green also...sorry about the description but it makes you feel less cooped up inside you feel lighter healthier and your body can absorb vitamins more easy after because there's no blockage








A very good thing to do to your body before you do a detox...





Brilliant choice you wont regret i can guarantee that.
All of these products are a hoax. They do not do anything helpful and they are not healthy. Ask your doctor before trying any of these rip offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment