Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you done the 2 week Whole Body Cleanse internal cleansing system?

the one at whole foods. but i guess you can get it at walmart target walgreens stores like that. did it work? did you feel cleansed? how mcuh weight did you lose?


what fopods can you eat? i lost the list?Have you done the 2 week Whole Body Cleanse internal cleansing system?
I used my special home method consisting of 20 Mule Team Borax and a garden hose. It'll really tickle your innards.


I eat cabbage and froot.Have you done the 2 week Whole Body Cleanse internal cleansing system?
No, but I usually recommend the Chinese Tiao He Cleanse. You may get a reaction called a ';healing crisis'; when doing it.





Check out this article, I guess it would apply to the cleanse you mentioned too. http://www.deepdownwellness.com/store/ti鈥?/a>
Quackery. Avoid this crap like the plague!
it blows,.. you'll be miserable after its finally over.

No comments:

Post a Comment