Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone tried any of the internal cleansing products??

My family has a history of colon cancer and I am interested in cleaning out my system. I need something that will clean me out, but not make me have to use the bathroom 100 times a day as I still have to go to work. Has anyone tried any products they like?Has anyone tried any of the internal cleansing products??
Cleaning out your insides with enemas or purges does not influence your risk of getting colon cancer. Family history is important as there is a genetic predisposition. Eating a diet high in fibre, fresh fruits and vegetables is thought to lower your risk. Do your own research at the American Cancer Society website, they've got lots of great information.





All of these products are a complete waste of money, and time (as you spend a lot of time on the toilet) They have no proven benefits at all, and the concept of ';cleansing'; or ';detoxifying'; is non scientific.Has anyone tried any of the internal cleansing products??
I would recommend starting with a cleanse that's specifically designed for first timers.


An example of this would be: First Cleanse by Renew Life





Brenda Watson has done some extensive writing on cleansing, and I'd recommend taking a look at some of her books.





Check out this link as a starting point...


http://brendawatsonthedetoxstrategy.com/





You can also search on her name or ';First Cleanse'; to find more information.
I have and they dont work, lemon water is the best thing to drink. Lots of it. your body needs at least 8 glasses aday. Lemon helps with the cleansing
I can recommend seeing a naturopathic doctor. They can give you probiotics and other remedies that cleanse your gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment