Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is diarrhea normal when doing an internal parasite cleanse?

I started taking Parasine 2. I'm supposed to take 10 capsules a day for 10 days. This is to rid my body of any internal parasites. (It's part of a 7 Day Miracle Cleanse I'm doing). I take it in the evening before bed like the directions say. Every morning when I've woken up I've had diarrhea; for 3 days in a row now. I've taken these pills for 3 evenings so far. Is this normal? Am I supposed to have diarrhea every day I take this stuff? Or do you think this is too much for my system?Is diarrhea normal when doing an internal parasite cleanse?
It's possible that it might. Basically, with any sort of cleansing product, the more junk that's in your system (that the cleanse will be working with), the more the cleanser will have to push out. If you have a lot of buildup (meaning that you haven't cleansed in a while and/or don't have much fiber in your diet), it's likely you may have some diuretic effect for a short time (typically a day or two for a lot of buildup unless it's a very harsh cleanser).


So, either you have a lot of built up junk in your system, you've got a whole bunch of parasites, or it's cleaning out other things in your system because it's so harsh.





Another possibility is that you may be allergic to one of the ingredients... some people have diarrhea as a reaction for an allergy.Is diarrhea normal when doing an internal parasite cleanse?
Actually, your parasite cleanse probably contains the herb wormwood, which is known to cause diarrhea. That's because its bitter taste causes digestive organs to secrete more juices than normal, thus pushing food through the digestive system more quickly. It is nothing to be alarmed about. Report Abuse

Drink plenty of water and take something to alleviate your diarrhea. Phone your doctor and ask him what you may take.


May God bless you.
Do you know for sure that you have an abnormal parasite in your digestive system? Did a doctor tell you to do this? You know, everyone has parasites in their body - there is no way to get rid of them all! But they are not necessarily harmful to us as their hosts. You don't need to get all freaked out by it... it's natural! So about that diarrhea, I don't know what is in those pills you're taking. But it doesn't sound too good for you. Check the ingredients to see what you're really taking. There is no ';Miracle Cleanse'; either. You have to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle my dear. Ask a doctor or stop taking them if getting the runs is bothering you too much.





Also: anything that makes you have bad diarrhea can throw off your electrolite balance - very dangerous and could cause heart irregularities and nausea.
';It's part of a 7 Day Miracle Cleanse I'm doing';





Yeah...do you want a real answer, or do you want the magic answer? Since you are doing a ';7 Day Miracle Cleanse';, I'll go ahead and give you the magic one:





It's all of the toxins leaving the body, in the form of a watery discharge.





See, I could totally sell bullsh*t snake oils!
If it were me, I'd cut the dosage in half.





The label is a one size fits all direction. If cutting it in half doesn't work, start with one a day and gradually increase.





It's hard to clean out 20+ feet of the digestive and elimination tract in one or two weeks. Slower can be better.





Good luck and be well.





Kelley
  • Are peanuts safe for dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment