Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you tried Internal Cleansing?

I have Colonix. I am nervous in starting it. How well does it work? It says 3-4 months but isn't this a bit ridiculous? Tell me your experience?Have you tried Internal Cleansing?
Remember, it's basically the same as laxatives. And neither will help you lose weight effectively. It will clean out your system, so you could use that as a motivation to eat better, start a healthier lifestyle.Have you tried Internal Cleansing?
If I were you, I would call customer service number that is provided with the product and ask more about the product. I would check out their website and do a Internet search on other websites that offer information about the product. Also, I would consult my physician for advice on using that product. It could contain products that you can be allergic to or are not safe. I recommend internal cleansing, but do your homework before taking anything.
It's not pleasant but will clean all the toxins out of your system
I had to do this for a colonoscopy. This was an unpleasant 4 hours of spending my time on the toilet, or traveling between the couch and toilet, (one way or back). Notice I did not say laying on the couch, I no sooner got there than it was time to head back.





Not a pleasant time. Not sure why you'd volunteer to do that.....
  • Are peanuts safe for dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment