Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I expect to lose alot of weight in fecal matter after doing an internal cleanse?

I bought that one that has the infomercial on all the timeCan I expect to lose alot of weight in fecal matter after doing an internal cleanse?
Don't do infomercials they can even make you think your body cant take care of its self, drink lots of water and eat from earth and you will be well.Can I expect to lose alot of weight in fecal matter after doing an internal cleanse?
Yes, I have heard that you can lose and average of 7-10lbs doing this. I did this not using an internal cleanse but using laxatives and lost 14lbs in a month. And I know the internal cleanse is supposed to work better so who knows....you could lose even more then 7-10lbs.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment