Friday, December 25, 2009

In a watermelon kidney cleanse, why am I supposed to empty my bladder into the tub I am sitting in?

All of the instructions I've read say to ';empty your bladder into the water.'; Why shouldn't I get out to use the toilet? Is it in some way healthy to sit in a pool of my own urine?In a watermelon kidney cleanse, why am I supposed to empty my bladder into the tub I am sitting in?
folks this is why cleanse scams are to be avoided...








next time just eat watermelon with anything else fresh.. ya know fruits.. veggies..? that's better.





ya know, stuff like this:





http://www.healthalternatives2000.com/mi鈥?/a>








trust me.. a handfull of blueberries will do more than this 'cleanse' gimmick.





sit in your own urine? is that the next big thing you cleanse fanatics are into?





sheeeesh... when does it ever end?In a watermelon kidney cleanse, why am I supposed to empty my bladder into the tub I am sitting in?
i don't know what benefits it would have for a kidney cleanse, and i know this sounds gross, but i know that if you havea problem with athletes foot then a great way to get rid of it is to pee on or pour your own urine on your feet. I don't know why it works but it does.
I don't know what you are ';supposed'; to do on this cleanse, but I would use the toilet. It is not particularly healthy to sit in a pool of your own urine.





I would seriously consider the source of this cleanse.
It doesn't say which water. Trick question.





J
yes, pee in the tub

No comments:

Post a Comment