Friday, December 25, 2009

Easy way to cleanse the kidneys and liver?

Looking for an easy way to cleanse both my kidneys and my liver. I've seen lots of complicated ways but I'm looking for a fairly easy, and effective solution. Thanks!Easy way to cleanse the kidneys and liver?
they are self cleansing, with water/hydration and are ';sterile';. your heart constantly pumps blood day and night/ minutes/seconds, there is always blood flow through them. therefore, nothing to cleanse. save your money.Easy way to cleanse the kidneys and liver?
They will cleanse themselves naturally, that is their job. However, you can ';speed up'; the process by drinking a lot of water, green tea, and doing an acupressure session. Ask the acupressure practitioner to focus specifically on the kidneys and liver. This will get everything flowing and moving the way it is supposed to.





Best of luck and I hope I helped!
Those two or the main organs cleaning the whole body. They do not need cleaning.





If you feel you must do something drink green tea.
Yogi's detox tea :D





It's pretty yummy.
Drink lots of water..

No comments:

Post a Comment