Friday, December 25, 2009

Colon/ Parasite Cleanse, Liver and Kidney Flush and the CURE to Acne?

I'm beginning a two month Colon/ Parasite and Toxic Cleanse tomorrow (Coloinix and ToxinOut sold Dr.Natura). Followed by a Liver Flush (recipe by : Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D., N.D. found in her book ';The Cure for all Diseases'; Copyright 1995) which I will repeat 10 to fifteen times in two week intervels. I want to know if any of you (especially girls/ woman) have completed these cleanses and have had results. There's no doubt in me that I will see results, because of the information I have come across especially related to the liver flush and it's relation to hormonal acne and other problems. I encourage all who are suffering from acne, especially around the jawline to look into this. I would love responses reguarding these subjects as well...Colon/ Parasite Cleanse, Liver and Kidney Flush and the CURE to Acne?
Hi Beatrice





Glad to see someone talking and actually doing some cleanses to rid of the toxins out of the body on this website. This is healing at it's finest! Awesome! I'm trying to educate people on programs like this to heal any illness or disease. I know you will have much success with these programs. I do 6 cleanses (especially colon) a year including a 30 day juice fast with herb formulas.





I believe DAFFY (yahoo answer guru) has done the drnatura.com program, so she can give you a women's feedback. Keep us updated on your progress.





I noticed your new to the forum, so getting much (positive feedback) on this forum will be sketchy. We're trying to educate though.





Best of health to youColon/ Parasite Cleanse, Liver and Kidney Flush and the CURE to Acne?
IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>








Here is what the website contains:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 Timeline of acne treatment


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links
Don't know about that one in particular but I have used the colon cleanse found at www.URCleanandLean.com and was very happy with the results! Nothing really happend during the first 4 or 5 days and I was kind of disappointed and ready to quit - but then WOW! I increased the tablets that come with the kit from 2 to 3 - twice per day and boy did I ever notice a difference! I didn't find any scary parasites (although I really didn't look that hard - yuk!) but I did find stuff that looked like it could have been egg sacks. Also, it didn't make me feel like I had to run the potty or stay close to one - which I was worried about. It just made me go more in volume when I had to go - also I use to go only once or twice per week and now I go at least once or twice per day. Anyway, if you're looking for a good colon cleanse I recommend the one I used at www.URCleanandLean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment