Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Internal Cleansing/Feeling fat?

I feel bloated, chubby, and sluggish most days... I was taking some pills called Colon Cleanse. I ran out, but they had seemed to help in the sense of they made my stomach feel a little flatter, made me crap more, and made me feel lighter. Is there something that I can do to get a ';cleansing effect'; (besides take laxatives) that will cleanse me out, and get rid of bloating?Internal Cleansing/Feeling fat?
Drinking plenty of water and keep on the recommended amount of fiber for your diet. Too much fiber causes constipation. Leafy greans and salads are great for intestinal function too. I like using herbal remedies for cell and colon detox too. I've used Nature's Sunshine products several times and I have lost weight and feel much more energized after completing it. In fact, I've been taking a diet pill and sometimes if I don't eat the right combination of foods, I feel bloated... so I'm thinking of getting off the diet pills temporarily and use the cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment