Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have just started a diet - what is the best internal detox/cleanse to clean out my system?

I see all these colon cleanse and detox products. What is a good item to clean out my system? Thanks!!!I have just started a diet - what is the best internal detox/cleanse to clean out my system?
I would avoid most of the supposed miracle colon cleanse or detoxify products. The majority of them just don鈥檛 work as advertised. Instead, just get more fiber from whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. So long as you get enough of those in your diet your system will naturally cleanse itself. Avoid the things that will gunk it up like processed foods and junk food. Be sure to drink plenty of water too.I have just started a diet - what is the best internal detox/cleanse to clean out my system?
Any over the counter laxative, plenty of fiber, or drinking green tea...
The natural way..................greens........colla鈥?and such
WATER
Flax seed I take it every mornning with a large glass of water, it麓s the first thing in the mornning that I take, it cleaned my system and also helps if you have colon problems, I lost weight and it麓s very healthy, it has omega oils that low your levels of cholesterol, I take it and it麓s great.


Good Luck!


;D
advo care makes a really good product. i use it every 90 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment